NORA'S TANGO WEEK 2018
At Nora’s Tango Week you will dance, learn, and work with some the finest talent of Buenos Aires and beyond, teachers and performers steeped in Argentine Tango, from the classes to the milonga floor of your favorite orchestras. Choose from fifteen classes and seminars from morning to evening and learn the length and breadth of the historic art of Tango.
NTW18 will take place at The San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Burlingame, CA is just minutes from the San Francisco International Airport and 15 miles from downtown San Francisco. Offering a great location with great views of the San Francisco Bay to all types of travelers, this superb San Francisco Airport hotel features 685 guestrooms including 24 luxurious suites. The on-site restaurants at our Burlingame hotel include Hangar Steak, Flights 101 Lounge, and a Starbucks. Guests of our South San Francisco area hotel can choose amongst a variety of golf courses and recreation nearby.
Your leader in this celebration of Tango is Nora Olivera, a 40+ years ambassador of Dance. She helped to preserve her culture and art form in the Bay Area and she continues to foster cultural collaboration and understanding by exposing North and South Americans to each other through the eternal art of Argentine Tango. Nora’s Tango Week is the crown jewel of Nora’s cultural mission – to preserve and energize the art of Tango across borders and generations.
- 15 classes a day to choose from (10am – 7:30pm)
- Afternoon Seminars (2pm – 5:30pm)
- A daily evening Workshop Open to the Public (6pm-7:30pm)• Daily “CHAMUYOS” (a NTW original – 5:15pm)
- Nightly Milongas w/Exhibitions and DJ music (9pm – 1am or 2am)
- Live Music with Seth Asarnow y su Sexteto Tipico on selected evenings
THE WHOLE 5 DAYS - PACKAGE
- (All Classes, Workshops, Seminars, Chamuyos + 6 Milongas) Welcome Milonga (6/29) & Celebration Tango
- $465 - From Feb 24th - March 31st
- $509 - From April 1st - April 30th
- $540 - From May 1st on